Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home Away from Home

You know we spend 1/3 of our lives away from our homes and families and it is important that the space you occupy for eight hours a day reflects your personality and the things you love. Fortunately, I work for a company that lets up express ourselves (to a point) we're not hanging bikes from the ceiling yet. So this is where I live when I am not at home. This is my cube window and many family photos. When sitting up properly, I have a view of the river and the train trestle. Turn to the left and I have my dual monitors, my overhead cabinets. One side with travel photos, the other with food and seasonal decorations. I also have the requisite toys that 'help me think better'. Having grown up in Minnesota I have a fondness for snowmen (forgt the political correctness) as you can see in the following shot. The cute little knit one is my current favorite and was a gift from my Secret Santa in 2008.

No comments: