Sunday, November 05, 2006

America... ...the band not the country. On Friday nite, TOM and I went to the show. I must admit that it was pretty good. I bought the tickets for TOM because he really likes this type of music…the type that I usually have little time for. Anyway, I tried to take some photos, but of course it was too dark in the theatre and we were too far back for the flash to do any good. We had good seats, but not good enough. Of course, that did not stop other attendees from flashing the band thru the entire show. Don’t these people realize that the flash on your pocket digital camera is not worth a damn if you are farther then 15 feet (or less) from you subject. Anyway, there was so much flashing going on that I am surprised that the rest of us didn’t have a seizure. The show was good, I wish I had the set list. They played two or three songs from the new album as well as their old favorites: Sister Golden Hair, Horse with No Name, Lonely People, and Ventura Highway just to name a few.

No comments: