Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Photo Archiving I have begun the long and arduous task of scanning all of my assorted family photos and documents. I am going to try to scan for an hour each day, then name the photo, and place in the right folder. Then the photo can be placed in the appropriate storage box. It is going to take quite a long time. But if I do it in bits and pieces so I don't get burned out I will get it done. Once all the photos are scanned, I am going to buy an external hard drive for storage. That way, if there is ever a fire, all I have to grab is the drive. Having all the photos scanned will also make it easier to create the photo cd's for my boys. I have so many projects these days, the TOM will soon begin to believe that he is single again. I have tried to get him involved in the scanning, but he is really not interested. Well, that's it for today. I have to watch "Dancing with the Stars".

No comments: