Friday, September 28, 2012

This Week in Journaling

*****
This week I working on left handed (non-dominant hand) drawing/painting. I love flowers and would love to be able to paint them, but they are hard...
*****
*****
I wasn't really feeling the the magazine subscription prompt, but I certainly had a good time creating a page of my favorites foods. As you can see, I don't always eat food that is 'good' for me. 
*****
*****
I have lived in many places over the years and really enjoyed the mapping prompt from week one so I completed another one. This particular location is my first married apartment. Very small, but we didn't need much.
*****
*****
Another of our assignments was to work on our family tree. I even accessed ancestry.com for a free trial to gather some additional information. This was a lot of fun.
*****
*****
I had a lot to put in my employment timeline. Let's just say that I have had a lot of 'character building' jobs.
So this was my week in journaling. If you are interested in getting started, check out the Lil Journal Project.
*****

2 comments:

janice smith said...

I love seeing what you come up with each week. I think your painting of flowers is gorgeous. I didn't get around to drawing with my left hand last week. I think I'll try it this weekend! Blessings, janice

Breesmimi said...

I liked all your pages especially the flowers! Have a great week! Suzy