Friday, September 21, 2012

Lil Journal Project, Week 3

*****
*****
*****
One of our 'assignments' this week was to gather interesting bits of paper and ephemera that we can use as inspiration and to add interest to our pages. This is my box of 'bits' from vacations. I seem to have saved a lot of paper, to include shopping lists, receipts, and even copies of dining checks.  
***** 
*****
I have really been enjoying the neighborhood mapping. I have lived in so many places and I want to tr and document them all. 
*****
*****
Another trigger for this week was to document favorite reads from childhood. For this I printed my list and created a transfer using laminating paper. It actually turned out pretty well. 
*****
*****
*****
I started the family tree, but was not happy with it so I am starting over. We will see what tomorrow brings. 
*****

3 comments:

Stuff-n-Such By Lisa said...

Hi Barbara!
Thank-you for visiting my blog and checking out my progress on the Lil Journal Project.
Your kind words were very welcome!
I loved looking at the bits from your Journal also and discovered we have a lot in common!
We have some of the same books on our lists, I thought that was really neat. I love that I have other blog friends who are doing this Lil Journal Project too, it's a lot more fun doing it with friends!
Take Care!
Lisa H.
lisastuf.blogspot.com

janice smith said...

Hi, Barbara! I love the way your journal is coming along. Your style is very free and fun. What a great idea to place an actual (Google?) map in the book.
I hope you have a great time journaling this week. I got a little behind over the weekend so I have some catching up to do!
Janice Smith

Breesmimi said...

Hi Barbara! I love the way you incorporated the map (google earth?)into your pages. The maps are such a fun! Had a great time with the prompts this week, hope you are too! Suzy