Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 5, September 14: Our last day in NYC. The desk clerk knocked on my door at 6:45. My business credit card was declined again. I spent the next two hours trying to get a limit increase on my card so I would not have to pay on my personal card. One of my colleagues went to the front desk to get an apple and when she returned she was locked out of her room. I convinced them to let her back in and paid for the difference in the room charges on my personal card. What a way to end our trip. It would have been worse. I was so happy to get picked up for the airport. As interesting as NYC is I was ready to go home. Breakfast: Apple from the front desk Lunch: Sausage with onions and water from a street vendor Dinner: Hamburger happy mean in Ladonia, AL with my husband at 11:00 Entertainment: Convincing the desk clerks that we were not going to run out on our bill Shopping: None

No comments: