Thursday, March 05, 2009

Really Tired Today

Had a vertigo attack last night right after dinner. I was just getting my jammies on so I would be ready for Lost and whoosh, the room was spinning. Luckily, I had some phenergan in the house but I 'lost' about three hours of my evening. This is the second attack I've had in the last six months. I guess I need to get an adjustment (or get TOM to do it for me). Needless to say, I stayed home from work but I didn't stay in the house all day. I finally got some clothes on around 1:00, grabbed my camera, and hit the road. I went over to Ft. Mitchell and the military cemetary. Then I headed over to Seale (where we lived when we first moved here 20 years ago. After that I headed back to town and took a stroll on the River Walk. I got a good shot of a Grey Heron stalking his prey. I didn't get the money shot tho...just missed it. The river was running high from all the rain last week. Quite a few guys were down fishing, but I don't know if they were catching anything. Just enjoying the day, like everyone else. It was a beautiful day in the valley (mid 60's) and it was good to take a walk and clear my head. We are supposed to have more of the same tomorrow. But back to the Heron.
I've got my eye on you
Shad Sushi

No comments: