Friday, March 13, 2009

Vertigo and I'm Not Talking About the Movie

I am not superstitious but I might change my mind today. I went out for lunch (as opposed to staying in the office) and had an attack. I was eating lunch and all of a sudden the room was spinning. I just knew that I needed to get out to my car and close my eyes and sit still. It was so loud and noisy and crowded in that restaurant I wasn't sure I would make it out alive. I could hardly walk a straight line. I finally made it to my car and then spent 20 minutes trying to get hold of TOM. By the time he got there to rescue me the sensation had passed and I was able to drive home. He followed me in case I needed him. Earlier in the day I thought about taking the afternoon off. Well, I got the afternoon off, but not for the reason I thought. TGIF even if it is Friday the 13th.

No comments: