Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Pizza Anyone?

I love pizza. I ate so much pizza when I was pregnant with my youngest son he won't eat pizza. I really don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it seems to make sense. Anyhoo, pizza has a lot of calories and I have come up with a very viable option (with a little help from WW). You will need whole wheat tortillas (I tried multi-grain tortillas, but they did not make a crispy crust), fresh oregano, fat free mozzarella, canned spaghetti sauce (I like Ragu), and your favorite pizza toppings.
Place your tortilla on a cookie sheet coated with olive oil cooking spray.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of spaghetti on the tortilla. Sprinkle with fresh chopped oregano.
Cover with your favorite toppings. In my example, I have onions, canadian bacon, and portabella mushrooms.
Cover with fat free mozarella cheese. The more the better I say. Drizzel with about 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
Bake for about 10 minutes at 425.
Eat. Enjoy.

No comments: