Saturday, January 31, 2009

Roadside Memorials (6)

Snapped two memorials yesterday. This first one has a rather sad story. A mother and child were in one vehicle with the father/husband following behind in another vehicle. Mother and child rolled over while father watched. How tragic. The accident happened near the end of 2008. Names and dates were not indicated.
Unknown Photo Taken: 30 January 2009 Phenix City, AL, Hwy 80N (aka JR Allen Parkway)
This one was not more than 2 miles from the first. Although, it is a year older.
Taylor Calvin Zito 4 July 1989 - 13 September 2007 Photo Taken: 30 January 2009 Phenix City, AL, Hwy 80N (aka JR Allen Parkway)

1 comment:

msntay said...

Hi,
I happened upon your site tonight to find a photo of my son's memorial cross. I painted the cross and letters and glued each down with such love as the tears welled in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. I am asking you to add one bit of information for me. My son, Taylor Calvin Zito, was just eighteen years old when he and his girlfriend were struck head on by a drunk driver. May God Bless you.